Navigation

Saturday, August 17, 2013

2 weeks out

I can't believe we are just two weeks away from our daughter being in heaven for a year. I feels forever ago, but it also feels like just seconds ago that I was walking into the hospital excited to meet her. 

I can remember so much if that day. Being told they heard get moving to not finding her heartbeat the next moment later. 

There is so much I don't remember or didn't experience for a variety of reasons. Please, I beg of you, share things you remember, what you felt, saw, heard or how it changed you. What a gift it would be to hear memories. That is ALL I have of her and want to hear them all. 

Love you, madilyne. I wonder everyday what we would be doing if you were here. How our life would be different. 

I am so thankful for Jesus. Because of Him, you have life everlasting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment