|Heaven will hold you before we do,|
and keep you safe until we come home to you.
I would like to encourage you all to support those you know and those you know but you aren't aware they have suffered so, by lighting a candle tonight from 7-8 pm. I would like to ask that you even go a step further and consider using that time to pray for some of the following situations:
- The Ridgeway family (I know this isn't related to pregnancy loss, but it is a huge loss and they need hope in the SAVIOR)
- People you know that are pregnant
- People that have suffered a loss of a child
- Ask God to help you care for people walking such a path
- That the GOOD NEWS of Christ can reach those walking this path that do not have HOPE.
- (Insert your own)
13 Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise. 14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him,anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.[b] 17 Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed fervently that it might not rain, and for three years and six months it did not rain on the earth. 18 Then he prayed again, and heaven gave rain, and the earth bore its fruit.