Navigation

Friday, October 19, 2012

Madilyne's Memorial Service

Mommy, Daddy and our baby girl.  Oh
how we miss you so.
In Honor of Madilyne Eleahnah Margaret Myers - "Lena"
(I wanted to post the songs that were played and sang at the memorial for those that might be interested in hearing.  I hope to get the service posted as well, but have to figure that one out.)

Song of Meditation: Blessings

Welcome and Prayer: Glynn McKenzie

Scripture Reading : Psalm 91

My Refuge and My Fortress
91 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say[a] to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.”
For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler
    and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his pinions,
    and under his wings you will find refuge;
    his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
You will not fear the terror of the night,
    nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness,
    nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.
A thousand may fall at your side,
    ten thousand at your right hand,
    but it will not come near you.
You will only look with your eyes
    and see the recompense of the wicked.
Because you have made the Lord your dwelling place—
    the Most High, who is my refuge[b]
10 no evil shall be allowed to befall you,
    no plague come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
    to guard you in all your ways.
12 On their hands they will bear you up,
    lest you strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the adder;
    the young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot.
14 “Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him;
    I will protect him, because he knows my name.
15 When he calls to me, I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble;
    I will rescue him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
    and show him my salvation.”


Congregational Worship
Made Me Glad
Great is Thy Faithfulness
Oh the Deep, Deep Love
In Christ Alone

Family Reflections
Nine Precious Months with you - Lynette DL Myers
Moment By Moment - Torrey R Myers

Message: Tim Gillmore (I have a CD of this and have to figure out how to get it on here)
In Christ, there is hope even
in our mourning and sorrow.

Song of Meditation: What A Savior

Congregational Worship: Revelation Song

Closing Prayer and Dismissal

All are invited to a reception/meal in
the Coffee Shop after the service.

We would like to extend our thanks to all of
you for caring so deeply for our daughter and
for us.

We have been touched beyond words and
have felt the comfort of our Savior in very real
ways.

-The Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment