Navigation

Monday, October 22, 2012

Dearest Dr. Y,


15 October 2012

Dearest Dr. Y,

I cannot begin to express my deepest thanks for you as my doctor, my friend and my brother in Christ.  You came along side of us in a very hard time and you will forever hold a dear place in my heart.  You showed such great love to me when my precious daughter, Madilyne, went to be with Jesus just moments before she was to be in my arms and into our family here on earth.  I am thankful that you are the doctor that God led me to a few years ago, just knowing that there wasn't a better doctor for me for that moment.

Thank you for taking the time to pray with me after you verified the news of her death.  Thank you for standing up for me in the operating room and telling them what I needed and trying hard to find a reason for her death to help provide me comfort and hope for future pregnancies.  Thank you for sharing your story with us and encouraging us to give Madilyne a voice as you have for Mary.  Thank you for coming each day (even though you might say it was your job) and praying with us.  Thank you for hurting so deeply with us, you showed a doctor that cares and loves.  Thank you for being a friend to us and encouraging us in the possibility of future pregnancies. 

I still have many questions for you, and look forward to visiting with you at my next appointment, but wanted to take a moment to let you know that what you do, is appreciated, at the very least, by me and my family.

You are a one of a kind doctor, a gem.  I praise Jesus that you are in my life and provide me care even though I can be difficult.  We pray for you so often and thank God for you.

God is with us even in the storms,
Lynette D.L. Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment