Navigation

Thursday, October 18, 2012

1 September 2012 - Part 2

On Saturday, the nurse came in at 4 am asking me if I wanted to get up and try walking.  Um, no.  It is 4 in the morning and I just lost my baby.  Come back later...

The nurse came back again at 5 asking the same thing...um, NO

The nurse came back again at 6 asking the same thing...UM, NO.  My baby died last night, I am sad and tired and will get up later.  Please let me grieve with my husband and just rest.

When the nurse came back, it was a different nurse.  Shift change had happened, but she didn't try to rush me out of bed and I was thankful.

I think Daddy and I were able to pray with you and let you go before anyone came to visit, but I really don't remember.  Sequence of events are vague and random, but Daddy and I had a GREAT time praying with you and "giving" you back to Jesus.  We thanked Jesus for the short time we had with you, for the joy of being pregnant, for the joy of His salvation.  We thanked Jesus for the protection He had over you.  We asked God to walk with us through this and give us hope for the future.  We asked Jesus to use this in our lives to minister to others.  We asked God that people come to know Him through this experience.  We asked.....and asked.....and asked....We thanked him, we cried....we let you go.  We held you, hugged you, kissed you.  We LOVE you.


No comments:

Post a Comment