Navigation

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mom and Dad with our 2 day old

As many of you may know, I am the photographer and not the one that likes to have her photos taken, but I have been working at that with my niece and nephews because I don't want to never have pictures with them. I am who I am and God uses me in whatever shape I have.

So now that I have a son, I definitely will be taking pictures with this cute little man because I want to be able to document my time with him at each special stage. the fun part will be getting my husband to take pictures a little closer up. He seems to like to take them so they show more of my body then I feel is necessary. :)


Here are my beautiful blue eyed boys. My heart just melts when I look at the two of them.

It is amazing how you can fall in love all over again in a very different way when you see the man you married with your child.

It is also amazing how much our relationship has gotten better since this little guy. There are still those areas where sin takes over, but just knowing that we need to have a dedication to each other because Turner needs to see that makes us strive even harder. That actually sounds really terrible to have to admit, but God will use anything to help us see the need for Him in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. See... you're getting what Grandma Larson was talking about... being married is falling in love with the same person over and over again (for lots of different reasons).

    :-)

    ReplyDelete