Navigation

Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Great friend came to visit


Shannon has been a friend of mine for a long time and after she got married and moved a few times I completely lost contact with her. Not because I wanted to but because I couldn't find her and she never likes to be listed.

This summer I had heard she moved to another town and just thought I would give it a try and see if I could find her. I found a listing and just thought I would give it a try. I was thrilled because it was her on the other end of the line.

We were able to get together with our families and have a meal together. It was at that meal that I mentioned to her that I thought I was pregnant but wasn't sure yet. I think the facts show that I was. :)

Anyway, Shannon has been such a blessing sharing with us her Love-me-downs that will really help us as a family and help Turner the most because it really saves us some money that we can put into other areas.

I am so thankful for friends that you can connect with at any point that do not hold grudges for lost time in the middle.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you were able to reconnect with Shannon. I miss her! Give her a big hug from me.

    ReplyDelete