Navigation

Thursday, November 6, 2008

1 Week Old


I cannot believe that we have already had him for one week (actually more now).

We took him to his first doctor's appointment on Tuesday and his weight is down to 8 pounds 4 ounces, but his doctor said that is normal and do not fear as he will start to chunk up a great deal.

Turner I think took that as a challenge and decided to eat like crazy the last few days. Maybe he is just more comfortable as am I, but it feels like we are feeding constantly. Do not hear that wrong, I am not complaining at all. I really enjoy feeding him it is such a great connection. After we are done feeding I read to him from his children's Bible and I share with him about God and how we want him to know Jesus early and follow Him with all his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment