Navigation

Friday, September 5, 2008

Adrianna and a BIG DOG


My niece has been terrified of dogs since she was a little tiny thing. She has gradually been getting used the them since Amy and I both have them. She had resigned herself to liking Saidee and Argon, but then Elijah came along and her trepidation heightened.

This last weekend I had Christopher and Adrianna overnight and we were sitting in their room reading stories and I looked over and saw this:

When we were in Winter Park, so enjoyed taking Saidee for a walk when we went on a family outing. My little Princess girly, girl is growing. Now we just have to get her to like things that are extra fuzzy. Those still freak her out. I will have to get a picture of that from the first time we experienced it in Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment