Navigation

Thursday, May 23, 2013

9 Months and 1 day 6.1.13

Madilyne,

Today marks the day you have been in heaven as long as you were in my womb. I am absolutely sure that heaven is far better a place is you can even remember the womb. 

You were loved with the best that was in me, but it pales in comparison to what Gid loves you. How could I ever want to wish you back into my arms when you have the absolute best, and yet I do. I am still flesh and struggle with selfishness. 

I had many plans and dreams for you, but that was not the plans or the purpose God had for your life. I pray that God will use us to be part of a bigger purpose for your life. We pray that God will use your life and our love for you to bring more to a saving knowledge of Him. 

We love you and are proud to call you our daughter. We look forward to the day we can see you again and are thankful fir that promise. You brother is so close to accepting. He thanks Jesus for dying on the cross everyday. 

Jesus, draw him to you and love on Jordan, Madilyne and Elisha for us. 

Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the LORD that will stand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment