Navigation

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Grumbling and complaining

Here is an area that I have been convicted:

Phillipians 2
14 Do all things without grumbling or questioning,
15 that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,
16 holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain.

Do you find yourself mumbling under your breathe when you don't get your way or when you are angry? I do, and it doesn't please God or help the situation for that matter. We can stop if we make a choice and ask God for His strength to honor Him with a correct response.

Pray for me as I seek to live this out to love Jesus and those around me.

Keep pressing into Jesus. If we seek Him we will find him.

No comments:

Post a Comment