Navigation

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Praise you

Thank you, Lord for allowing me to be the mommy to Elisha for even such a short time. Thank you for allowing me to partner with you in the creation of life. Thank you for allowing me to feel a new life within me. Thank you for saving my child from this perilous world. Thank you for the eternal life he now possesses.

If I never have another opportunity to experience this miracle of life again in my body, still I will praise you for allowing me this experience of love you had for me.

Psalm 9
1 I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.
2 I will be glad and exult in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.

Psalm 57
9 I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations.
10 For your steadfast love is great to the heavens, your faithfulness to the clouds.
11 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let your glory be over all the earth!

Psalm 71:8
But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment