- Our perspective needs to be ETERNAL
- Life is too short, Forgive one another
- Love our Neighbors
- Having Joy is a choice
- Love is a gift
- To Love Deeply is to open yourself up to hurt Deeply, but it is worth it
- To wish that Madilyne did not die is to wish not to experience her at all.
- The church SHOULD BE bigger than the building in which you attend.
- I have more friends than I ever really though I did, yet not necessarily all that I thought I had are the ones that God is using the most now.
- God is so much bigger than our circumstances. I am glad that I do not understand His ways, because it would really be hard to worship and serve someone that I could fully grasp. My God is BIGGER than that. AMEN
Friday, December 14, 2012
Things I have learned from Madilyne's Death
There is so much more, but I wanted to remind myself that I haven't stopped living, caring, breathing, being. I am still standing and even in sadness, I feel that I am stronger and understand Jesus more as a result.