Navigation

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dear Dr. M,

15 October 2012


Dear Dr. M,

I wanted to thank you for your care for me and my baby Madilyne in what I am sure was a very hard situation to find yourself in.  It has taken me a bit of time to be able to write this letter to you because I was angry with you for various reasons, none of which are truly your fault, just the way things played out. 

I truly believe in the sovereignty of God and I know that this was the plan that God had for me all along, and where it hurts to have to walk this path, I know that God has something in store for me to do with this experience.  I am truly hoping that part of how He plans to use me will be to work with hospitals and parents that end up walking the same path I am on.  St. Anthony's did a great job in caring for me/us, but there are some things that I hope to encourage them in so they can truly meet the needs of parents in this situation. 

Thank you for taking the time to make sure I was safe and cared for as well as trying your best to determine what could have been the cause of Madilyne's demise. 

We greatly rejoice that our precious girl is with our Savior in heaven and will never have to face any sadness, pain or disappointments.  Our arms ache to have her here with us, as would be expected.

Thank you again for your service to me and my family during a very difficult and sad time for us.

God is with us, even in the storms,

Lynette D. Myers

In remembrance of Madilyne Eleahnah Margaret Myers (08.31.2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment