Navigation

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Turner and the Potty

It has been so long since I have posted.  So many other things have my attention these days that sitting here for fun doesn't seem to happen.  It is always some kind of work on this computer these days.

I wanted to give an update though...Turner David is getting so big and saying so many words.  I love the stage he is in yet hate it some days too.  He is such a cute boy.  He has started to be a snuggler with Momma again, which I of course love.

Every day I try to log his new words, and that is hard because there are so many.

We have endeavored on the potty training and he is doing well, as long as he has no pants on.  We can't get to the number 2, but it will in time.  He will run to his potty on his own and when he goes 1 he gets 2 m&m's (he calls them elmos).

No comments:

Post a Comment