Where oh WHERE has the time gone? My little Boo Bear has turned SEVEN on me and I can still remember the day that he made his appearance into the world and he stole my heart FOREVER.
This little boy is the most unique little thing I have ever seen and you would not believe his love for Jesus. I am so thrilled that he loves Him so much.
For Logan's Birthday he requested many things...here is the list:
- Waffles for Breakfast
- Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches for lunch and Grandma to come eat them with him
- Butterfly Pavillion with the Family (Grandma, Nette, Torrey, Turner and his mom and brothers - his daddy was in California, Grandpa was working and the K Larson's are in Georgia-BOO) - He got a membership for his birthday from Grandma and Grandpa Choo Choo.
- Coffee with his Mommy (His mom always told him that he had to be 7 before he got to drink coffee, so after the butterfly pavillion, we all went to Forza's to have coffee and the kids played Chinese Checkers with Grandma and Torrey)
- Beer Cheese Soup - or better known as Logan's Favorite Soup for supper with the family
- Banana splits with Grandpa and the family
#4Who can't love this doll...he knows what he wants and what is important...if you see all the FAMILY requests in there, that is what he views as special to him. I totally love that about him.
The pictures that I have were taken by my Sister with our Camera as she forgot hers. I have several too, but haven't downloaded them yet. I was having fun taking some creative shots so will try to upload those later.