Navigation

Friday, February 13, 2009

When you are where God wants you to be...

...Things HAPPEN.

It has been so much fun to be a stay-at-home mom and know that this is right where God wants me to be. It has had some interesting transitions and worries that plagued me for longer than I want to admit, but I have had God show me some of His incredible truths that put me right back in place.

The last few weeks Torrey's hours were cut at work and I wasn't going to let it bother me. I know that God has a plan and we are doing as He asks of us.

God has provided in amazing ways. When I was working I never saw things happen like this as I was depending too much on myself, but now I am looking more and more to my Savior.

Within the last month God has provided us money from the Credit Union, through disability (they extended the amount they would pay for my maternity), through a photo session, through someone wanting a picture that I put in a newsletter, through my transit and medical account, through my birthday....and the list continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment