Navigation

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Next Biophysical

Today I spent about three and a half hours at the hospital. Turner was very active during the NST so he had to be monitored longer so we had a heartbeat that didn't vary.

He is doing very well and is active.

After the NST we had another biophysical done. I don't know why, but I always feel like they are scolding me for doing something wrong yet there is nothing I can do about it. They were telling me that my fluid levels were high. If I were a car and had the ability to change it I would love to as I now have to try not to worry that he turns more than he should and gets caught up in the cord. Turner did turn so now he is head down again. Hopefully he will stay that way for the next 2 weeks until the induction. I am still hoping that I can start naturally, but God is in control and will guide our doctors hands. Thankfully our Doctor believes in God with us.

Keep praying that my cervix thins and that I dilate so that I will not have to labor for days on end.

No comments:

Post a Comment