Navigation

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Mouse in my HOUSE

So, it is that time of year again where the weather gets chilly and all the mice from the field behind the house decide to come in and make my house their home.

I am not at all happy about this. I have already killed two in my garage. I much prefer them in my garage, but today as I sat down in my chair to check my email a mouse crawled out of the cabinet and went into my kitchen. He went back and forth several times so Torrey set a trap and when he came back to his hideout, he took a seat on the metal part of the trap and stared at the part that would make it snap if he moved to it. Then he went inside the cabinet and came back to the other side to inspect and was getting ready to crawl on when Torrey came walking out and the mouse felt him and jumped back in the cabinet.

I am on my way to Ace Hardware to get some more traps, d-con and a sonic thing that is to help keep them out.

We cannot have D-con in the house with a new baby coming and our pooches and the traps make me nervous as my nephews and niece are coming over Saturday for workday.

I HATE mice in my house. You feel so DIRTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment