Navigation

Saturday, June 21, 2008

How does your garden grow?





So far it is growing better than I thought it would, but have run into some obstacles with the dogs. I put up a fence to keep the big dog(Elijah) out as he immediately dug up the Kholorabi after I planted it only to find out a few weeks later that the smaller dog(Saidee) was able to fit through and found the dirt to be cool to lay in and dug herself a few places to lay down. Despite both the efforts of the dog to sabotage what I was working on, the garden has not given up trying to grow. Most everything has green up or starting to show. I pray over that garden everyday in hopes that we were wise in investing in this so it will help us save money and be able to provide healthy choices for our family.

1 comment:

  1. Your garden looks great. I am sure it is a great investment because years to come you will be able to just add some compose and plant. You really did the hard work and investing this year.

    ReplyDelete