Navigation

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Our New Life


As you can see, it is VERY little, but we did see a heart beat and that was reassuring and exciting all at the same time.

Torrey and I have been fighting over this picture and I have been fighting with the scanner as it didn't want to work. The issue was IE7.0. Got to love technology.

oh, and at this point they are unwilling to state for sure when I am due. The first appointment he thought I was farther along and this one he thinks I am not as far along. So, right now it is anywhere between November 7 and November 13. He said at the next visit we should know better.

So, I am also being recommended to do one of three different testings. Any thoughts?

they are
1 - Quad Screen
2 - Amniocentesis
3 - some kind of ultrasound that checks the folds in the brain I guess.

He wants to do an intense ultrasound at some point to make sure there are no birth defects due to the diabetes.

He told me today that I am doing well which is good to hear as I have been freaking out with things. He said the fasting he still wants lower so we are playing. He told me that my compulsiveness and determination will serve me well with my pregnancy. There is a first time for everything.

He said he can see the frustration in my eyes and he understands the need for perfection, but said that I am doing well for only having known a few weeks.

Please pray for us as we are both dealing with our own set of fears during this time and my emotions are nuts and I think that Torrey is affected as well but not due to hormones.

I need Torrey to talk and he seems to have gotten really withdrawn lately and has me concerned.

I know God is here and any reminders you want to send my way during this time I would appreciate. There is so much going on that it is hard to keep moving especially with how tired I have been these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment