Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 9 minutes
Yield: approximately 60
Serving Size: 1 candy
- Heat oven to 250°F
- Place pretzels on baking sheet
- Top each pretzel with one unwrapped ROLO Chewy Caramel in Milk Chocolate.
- Bake 4 minutes or until caramel piece begins to soften, but not melt.
- Remove from oven; top with either pecan half or additional pretzel.
- Cool completely.
- For faster cooling, place baking sheet in the freezer for 5 minutes
I was able to find a similar recipe on pinterest. I have provided the link here: Rolo Pretzel Delight