Navigation

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I need you NOW

Everything feels so raw.  Everything feels open and exposed.  I want to heal, I need to heal.  I want to hope, I need to hope.

I am pouring so much into being with God, but have you ever done that and just feel like you are coming up empty and He is just quiet?

I am still choosing to trust, I need to.  All the promises that I have read, make me want to, but I am still afraid of what might come next.

This song I heard for the first time tonight.  I needed to hear this song.  It encourages me and gives me strength.  It is another reminder that I am not alone even though I feel so completely, utterly alone in my grief and struggle to survive.  It isn't because people don't care.  It is purely because this is personal to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment