Navigation

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

31 August 2012 - early am

Dear Madilyne,

It is so early in the morning.  I have been up a lot of the night just feeling sick.  I am not sure what is going on, but I have such an odd feeling in my stomach.  I have monitored your heart rate so many different times to make sure you are okay.  I want to get some sleep so that I can see your precious face when you make your arrival.  I am going to try to get some sleep again....

...Well, I am up again and was able to get a little sleep.  I still feel terrible and don't know why.  Auntie suggested that it could just be my nerves, but it doesn't feel like that.  I just tested your heart rate and it is slower than other times (102).  Daddy suggested that we go in early just to be safe.  We are going to leave in a few minutes.  We have to stop by the store to make sure Daddy has the drinks that he needs.  Momma thought to pack food, but didn't think to have any drinks ready for him.  I guess we could take his lemonade, but Daddy so loves his soda.

We love you forever and always and hope to see you soon,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment