Navigation

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

17 January 2012

Dear Baby,

So, enough is enough.  I finally broke down and did a test.  I haven't wanted to do one because I have taken so many and they always seem to come out negative.  This one was positive and so you are on your way and I am thrilled.  I still have not told Daddy yet and am not sure when I will.  He might figure something is up, because he is the one that bought the test a few months ago thinking a few times I might be due to moodiness.  He will probably figure something is up when he doesn't see the tests in the car anymore.

I have been really moody and it has made Daddy frustrated with Mommy.  I completely understand.  I don't like how my moods are so crazy when I am pregnant and I am hard to deal with.  On top of all of that, we have had some sick kids in the house as well as trying to plan for Bently's 1st birthday.  I think that I will have to postpone his birthday for now as I am not feeling good and the house is just not right.

For now I am going to keep the secret that you are on your way until the mood in the house feels a little more upbeat, so for now, it is just you and me, kid.

Love you to the moon and back,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment