This is a beautiful park right in the heart of historic Arvada. This park was actually the first park that came to Arvada. The land was donated by Clemency McIlvoy under the condition that no alcohol be allowed on the premises.
Some of the benefits of the park:
- The park has a nice path for walking, exploring and riding your bikes.
- They have a grill for picnics
- Picnic tables
- Playground (swings, slides, climbing)
- Basketball Court
- Walking distance to water fountains for the kids
- Walking distance to shops