Navigation

Monday, August 10, 2009

Projects, Projects and More Projects

I have been so motivated lately to get things checked off my project list and I feel so proud that I am getting them done.

Here are some things that I have been working on:
1 - Putting in new drawer guides in the kitchen because mine were broke (I HATE THAT)
2 - Regrading the backyard (I am sure I will need to do more later, but at least I do not have water sitting next to the house anymore.)
3 - Designing a new look to different parts of my house (I have lived here 8 years and need some new looks in here that says Myers and not just Larson)
4 - Made Strawberry Rhubarb Jam and it was GOOD
5 - Made some Oatmeal bread, it is one of the most moist breads that I make so far.
6 - Designed a "mantle" for my fireplace
7 - Finished laying tile in my bathroom and closet.
8 - Re-installed the toilet after putting down the tile (this is seriously one of the GROSSEST things I have ever done in my life)
9 - Made some Freezer meals
10 - Did some yard work
11 - EXERCISED - I heave been doing pretty well in this area - YEAH
12 - Read 3 books

There is so much more going on, but I just feel thrilled that I am getting some things done. Still so much more to do.

I really have no idea how women work out of the home and still get things done at home. I am so thankful to my husband that he sees the value in me being home with Turner David. It has not always been easy, but I wouldn't trade it. I continue to pray that I will rely on God for His provisions and mercy knowing that I am right where He wants me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment