Navigation

Friday, July 10, 2009

Chicken Pox, Rash, Food Allergies, Hives or Bites????

My adorable little man woke up on Thursday with bumps on his face. I thought they looked like mosquito bites so didn't worry too much except how they got into his room. But at bunco I had several people act concerned about it that I felt like I might be a bad mommy so figured if they weren't gone in the morning I would check them out.

Well, today he had more so I was more concerned and stayed home from my activities in case they were contagious. I called to talk to a nurse and they just booked me an appointment. We went in and the doctor said they were in fact some kind of bug bites...so, I am slowly learning to trust my own instincts if my fear of man and people pleasing could just quiet itself. :)

Anyway, Turner is great and weighing in at 18lbs 3 oz now.

No comments:

Post a Comment