Navigation

Monday, February 23, 2009

Torrey & Turner's present to Mommy



For Christmas Turner gave me a smile and for my birthday I asked for a laugh. Turner has not officially laughed at me, but he did laugh for me on 2/3/09 when I was over at my sister's. He decided to laugh at Casey and Argon. Casey is a very funny little boy, but for the life of me I am not certain why he found Argon's bark funny. That kind of thing usually scares my son.

My family had me over on the 6th to celebrate my birthday and it was a nice time as always. It is so much fun to sit and see the blessings that God has given to me.

On my birthday, Torrey took me bowling and out for pizza. Later that evening we dropped Turner off with Kelly and Cristina and Torrey took me out to Pappadeaux's and then on to a movie. He went overbaord on showing his love for me, but it was appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment