Navigation

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some Family Pictures

A friend of ours gave us a wonderful baby shower gift...PICTURES.

On January 13 we redeemed them.

Here are a couple of them that I put her name/copyright on. As a fellow photographer I understand how sad it is when someone "steals" your photo and doesn't give you credit, so I don't want to display any that don't have her name on them.

We have 88 beautiful pictures, and here is her website with contact information and I believe you can see them all there. It might be locked to only people she lets into our album...http://www.flickr.com/photos/reflectionsbycinda/


1 comment:

  1. I can get to the flicker site, and can see her pics, but can't see your pics... is there something to do once I get there to find you?

    ReplyDelete