Navigation

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our Valentine's Day Celebration





The day was actually a very laid back day, but it was nice. Torrey had to work in the early morning and when he came home he had some beautiful flowers for me.

I decided that I would make this evening be all about Torrey (makes sense, huh?) so I made him barbecue ribs, homemade buttermilk biscuits and corn on the cob. I also made an Angel food cake for the evening festivities.

I had some gifts for him that are items that he enjoys and then I had a night of scrabble set up for us.

If any of you know me, I HATE scrabble as well as barbecue ribs ( I crave them occasionally).

It was a very nice night together.

1 comment:

  1. When I first looked at the pictures, I thought the dictionary was for Turner, starting early on his college preparation. but guess it was for Torrey

    ReplyDelete