Navigation

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Decorations for Turner's Room


Well, I decided to try out another project for my sons room. I asked my dad to cut me some pieces of plywood as I wanted to try painting some pictures for his room to incorporate with some fun sayings that I bought.

We have received a lot of dog and bear outfits for Turner and thought we would incorporate that into the room, especially since we have 2 dogs of our own.

I tried to make our dogs into cartoons to hang on the wall with the other cartoons. The black dog is our Elijah (black lab) and the white dog is our Saidee (american eskimo).

I am pretty pleased with how they turned out. Once I get them hung in the room, I will take pictures as this should complete the decor for him. JUST IN TIME, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment